Future articles and call for topics or submissions.
- Flight Test Fact 19-01, a newsletter published for the Flight Test Safety Committee (coming to an email inbox near you in January 2019)
- Reach Everyone – a qualitative statement of desired readership for the Flight Test Fact newsletter
- 117% – a quantitative target of desired readership for the Flight Test Fact Newsletter
- “It didn’t work, but it was worth the exercise” – A review of “Systems Theoretic Process Analysis Applied to the Air Force Test Safety Process”
- Review of “Systems Theoretic Process Analysis”
- Values – Words should be scalpels, not swords.
- Review of “A New Accident Model for Engineering Safer Systems”
- Review “Modernizing the Safety Process: Complexity Theory for Flight Test Professionals,” by Dan Javorsek: Proceedings of the 59th Annual SETP Symposium, 23-26 Sep, 2015.
- Values – Life is Like a Saturn V Rocket
- Review of “Analyzing Links Between Language, Performance, Error and Workload”
To receive notifications when this list changes, follow @flighttestfact
on twitter or subscribe to the feed
to be part of the discourse.